• Frame – Two-piece, 1/8″ thick x 1″ wide with reinforcing D-ring chain strap and 1″ D-ring.
• Cross – Integral gusseted pan post with a hole for an adjustable pan stop.
• Offset Jaw – 6-1/2″ spread. The face averages nearly twice that of the standard jaw. Offset jaws have a slight gap in the jaws. This allows the spring levers to close further when the animal is caught to create more holding power.
• Chain – #2 machine chain twist link, center mounted with three swivel points.
• Pan – One-piece construction with visual dog engagement and crimped bolt and nut.
• Springs – Heavy duty 8-gauge spring wire.
• Levers – Heavy duty .090″ thick steel set at a 60-degree angle.
• Weight – 2 pounds 1.25 ounces
Target Species: Badger, Beaver, Bobcat, Coyote, Lynx and Otter.
MADE AND ASSEMBLED IN THE USA!!
Sleepy Creek is a very high quality trap.
Made In The U S A